Clinical Research was established at Advanced Skincare so that patients as well as the community would be able to have access to the latest treatments that otherwise would not be available. With the desire to remain at the forefront of medicine, the only way to achieve that desire was through clinical research.
Advanced Skincare’s commitment to clinical research ensures patients safety, quality and efficiency. Our facility has over 35 years of experience providing care for the health and appearance of patients’ skin. Each of the physicians that are affiliated with Advanced Skincare has their own expertise in clinical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology as well as plastic surgery. We provide a strong infrastructure which is designed to maintain consistency throughout each study. All study activities comply with ICH Guidelines and are under the supervision of our Medical Director, Dr. Sire. Staff members are trained to provide thorough screening and consenting of all patients to insure candidates that are well qualified for each study. Our work ethic is based on the philosophy that we will do what it takes to get the job done right the first time.
Our approach to clinical research is focused on the following standards:
- Experienced, Professional, and Dedicated Coordinators
- Accurate IRB Submission and Approval
- Audit Ready Studies
- Accurate CRF Completion
- Complete Regulatory Compliance
- Professionally Developed Corporate SOPs
- Thorough screening and consenting of patients
- Rapid, Responsive Communications
We understand the importance of effective and timely subject recruitment for a successful trial. Our experienced staff develops study specific recruitment plans to assure enrollment goals are met or exceeded for all studies.
Advanced Skincare is located in Fullerton, California offering access to a large and diverse population. Our office is located with easy access to Los Angeles International Airport and John Wayne Airport.
Our facility equipment includes:
- Capability of conducting phase II-IV studies
- Seven exam rooms for both research and non-research patients
- Accredited Outpatient Surgery Center with two operating rooms
- Manual & Electronic Capture Vital Sign Machines
- – 20° Freezer
- Refrigerated Drug Storage
- Secure Drug Storage
- Secure Computer Access
- Internet Connectivity