Having clear, healthy skin can make all the difference in how you look and feel. At ADV, we offer Venus Viva, an innovative facial resurfacing and remodeling treatment. This customizable skin resurfacing treatment can be used to correct mild to severe damage in all skin types with minimal downtime.
WHAT IS VENUS VIVA?
Our Newport Beach Venus Viva treatment is a nonsurgical skin resurfacing solution to treat skin damage in all skin types. It uses nanofractional radiofrequency energy to smooth wrinkles, minimize pores, correct discoloration, and tighten lax skin.
A BREAKTHROUGH IN SKIN RESURFACING: VENUS VIVA
This innovative treatment produces results comparable to CO2 laser skin resurfacing, only with much greater patient comfort and considerably less downtime. Results are much more dramatic than with superficial treatments, such as chemical peels or microdermabrasion. Unlike lasers, Venus Viva treatments are safe for patients of all skin tones.
HOW DOES VENUS VIVA WORK?
- Nanofractional Radiofrequency Applicator: This applicator provides skin resurfacing treatments with tiny pins that safely deliver radiofrequency heat through the skin’s surface. This creates tiny micro-injuries, which the body heals on its own, repairing visible signs of damage on the skin’s surface in the process. This technique using tiny wounds produces incredible results with much greater comfort for the patient than CO2 laser skin resurfacing.
- DiamondPolar Applicator: For further diminishing wrinkles and lines, this applicator uses multi-polar radiofrequency and pulsed electromagnetic fields to create uniform heat under the surface of the skin. This helps increase production of natural collagen and elastin for firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin.
HOW MANY TREATMENT SESSIONS ARE NEEDED TO SEE RESULTS?
Most patients need 3 or more treatment sessions with Venus Viva for each targeted area. The exact number of treatments will depend on the individual needs of each patient. Treatment sessions are scheduled approximately 4 weeks apart.
REASONS TO HAVE VENUS VIVA TREATMENT
Our Fullerton Venus Viva skin resurfacing and wrinkle reduction treatments are quick, relatively comfortable, and have minimal downtime. Patients have this treatment to:
- Minimize crow’s feet and other signs of aging for a fresher, more youthful appearance
- Reduce acne scars for a clearer, healthier complexion
- Smooth deep lines and folds for a younger looking facial appearance
- Minimize pores and correct textural irregularities for skin that looks more refined
- Reduce hyperpigmentation and rosacea
- Diminish necklace lines on the neck to counteract the signs of aging
- Tighten lax skin for a firmer décolletage
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDDATE FOR VENUS VIVA TREATMENT?
Anyone with deep wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, large visible pores, or any type of skin damage may be a good candidate for Venus Viva. However, patients with certain physical or medical conditions may not be appropriate candidates for this procedure. To find out if you are a good candidate for arguably the best Venus Viva Newport Beach has to offer, schedule a consultation at ADV.